Last week, our Arizona Camp Sunrise & Sidekicks teens gathered up at camp for a retreat February 1st – 3rd. Campers played games, made crafts, and even had a snowball fight!
What did our campers have to say about retreat?
- Jonah S., 16 – I liked seeing my friends and connecting with them.
- Louis C, 16 – It’s always a fun time.
- Taylor P, 16 – I liked the new friends I made.
- Jada C, 17 – I liked getting to meet new people and see friends.
- Serena H, 17 – I liked getting to connect with new and old people I know. I liked building stronger relationships with the counselors and campers.
- Eleri M, 15 – I liked having so many options of fun things to do and being surrounded by people who understand me!
- Abby S. 14 – I love friends!
- Nicole F, 15 – I LOVE the amazingly positive and weird personalities that all of campers and counselors have.
Check out some of the photos on the AZCS&S Facebook Page.